The Copper Box Arena is in Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, Stratford, London. Public transport is the best and easiest way to get to and from the Park, either by train, underground, bus or cycle.
BY TRAIN OR UNDERGROUND
- The nearest overground station is Hackney Wick (5 minute walk)
- The nearest underground station is Stratford (15 minute walk)
- The 388 bus runs every 10 minutes from Stratford bus station to Blackfriars station and stops directly outside the Copper Box Arena (stops M & N)
- There are more than 140 cycle racks outside the Copper Box Arena, including a Santander Cycles docking station located outside the centre
- The M25 is only a 25 minute drive away.
There is no parking available at the Copper Box Arena. Please check on parking availability before you travel. Parking is available in nearby Westfield Shopping Centre or Here East. Both are within walking distance of the Copper Box Arena. Approximately 10 minutes walk.