People make a club.
At London Pulse we are the rising stars of the Vitality Netball Superleague Championship.
It’s our vision that London Pulse is the beating heart of netball in London, a truly international city. We want to connect with communities in London to play, watch and enjoy netball.
From volunteers and staff who help run London Pulse, to coaches who deliver sessions, to talented players throughout our club, to the members and participants who take part, a club’s people are what makes it stand out. Happy people will help London Pulse to continue to grow and thrive!
We already have a fantastic group of loyal, supportive and passionate volunteers and we want to broaden our reach and introduce you to our new ‘contributors club’.
We want to recruit more members, supporters and volunteers to take part in the sporting and social activities of our club, recruiting like-minded people who share a common interest and passion for the exciting world of netball!
Do you want to make a difference to your local superleague netball team and community? Learn new skills? Make new friends? Share your experience?
There are lots of different reasons why people join us at London Pulse – but they all say the same thing: it’s one of the most rewarding experiences you can have.
Our new ‘contributors club’ will be the ‘eyes and ears’ of the club, helping us shape the future, providing feedback on our plans and ambitions. Supporting us on match days at the iconic Copper Box Arena, located in the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park in the heart of London. Experiencing the buzz of match days and rolling your sleeves up and helping the team make our events a great success. We want our people to tell us the good, the bad and the ugly, how can we improve, listen more, get bigger, get better and win more fans!
We think it it’s really important to ensure you consider what is most important to you about getting involved as this will help us tailor where to signpost you. Tell us more about you and enjoy the amazing opportunities of helping our club continue to grow. There is now more attention on netball and elite female sport in general than ever before. We want you to be part of that in what is set to be another thrilling and competitive year in the superleague.
If you are up for the challenge, have a little bit of spare time, want to learn more about the club and contribute towards the growth and success of London Pulse please do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
OUR AMAZING VOLUNTEERS:
- Dr Hanna Potter (Medical support and player welfare research)
- Tony Stone (Events creation and support)
- Marc Benoit (Data advice)
- Lucy Pollock (Media content writer)
- Ella Kean (Video/film maker)
- Camilla Newman (Business connectivity advisor)
- Dan Wootton (Netball Influencer)
- Martin Symcox (Metro Blind Sport and lead advisor on VI netball programme)
- Colin Hill (Umpire support)
- Di Lewis (Talent programme independent reviewer)
- Vivean Gordon (Import athlete host and point of contact)
Game day support and community projects support:
- Madaline Young
- Diane Hibbert
- Sue Senior
- Anna Orford
- Janice Baiden
- Lucy Goodman
- Jodie Campbell
- Candice Trumpet
- Marlon Dwyer
- Ife Akinyemi
- Seren Moon
- Alison Akinrinlola
- Anita Hollman
- Janet Lettman
- Diane Dunkley
- Nat Richardson
- Helena Sedgwick
Match Day Table Officials:
- Jackie Webb
- Toni Brunston
- Cathy Gallagher
- Elaine Horner
- Jo Coker
- Sarah Jackson
- Julie Arnold
- Cathy Maynard
- Kim North
- Tracy Stubbs
- Mary Stanley
- Tracy Howe
- Kim Simmons
- Janet Reid
- Jan Johnson
- Mandy Hales
- Sharelle Williams
- Emma Dell
Educate Train Inspire Programme (all talks delivered complimentary):
- Yvonne Rhoden MBE (Racism and how to understand the consequences of it)
- Gary Burgess (Ask the Umpire)
- Richard Buscombe (UEL – tips on planning for University)
- Jimmi Excelby (How to use HUDL and how to clip)
- Chioma Matthews (Being an elite dual athlete)
- Gemma Howell (How to tape correctly)
- Carbon Jacked (Setting up a business and sustainable living)
- Maimee Morris (40% Rule and managing time)
- Kerry O’Shea (social media training)
- Lindsay Keable, Michelle Drayne, Kira Rothwell, Sigi Burger, Halimat Adio (What it takes to be an elite netballer talks)
- Paul Rothwell (Being a parent of a performance athlete)
International taster netball based sessions (all sessions delivered complimentary):
- Amanda Newton
- Kat Titmuss
- Dan Lavipour
- Fran Plom
- Sam Bird
- Dannii Titmuss
- Maimee Morris
- Emma Ferns (livestream project manager)