Dear Pulse Fans,
Another ‘Mini’s’ Camp (Years 3-6 only) is upon us!
This is the perfect chance to start your netball journey whilst having fun at the same time! Once again, our London Pulse players and coaches will be on hand to teach in the home of England and London Pulse Netball, the Copper Box Arena!
We have only 30 places available so book now! All ‘Mini’s Camps’ are simple to enjoy: a warm up, some technical drills then some gameplay
Age groups will be: Years 3-6 only
Date and Time
05th April (Years 3-6 only) From 10.00 to 15.00 (with a break for lunch)
Venue: Copperbox Arena, Olympic Park, London E20 3HB
We also have Camp t-shirts and Bucket hats to purchase on our website, or can be bought on the day. Please take a look!
- COVID restrictions will continue to apply at our venues and we will be following current government and England Netball guidelines.
- Our coaches are qualified, DBS checked and first aid trained.
- All venues have been risk assessed.
- Athletes are asked to bring their own ball, matchplay balls will be provided.
- Athletes to bring named water bottles.
- In the event of any Government led lockdowns, all customers will be refunded.
|Date & Session||
05th April – Day Session (Years 3-6 Only)
You may also like…
London Pulse Supporter Bucket Hat.
London Pulse Camps Attendee T-shirt.
This is ONLY available to attendees. When ordering, please advise which Camp you will be attending. (Please order at least 1 week prior to you camp to ensure delivery)
Sizes to choose from are:
7-8 years old, 9-11 years old, 12-13 years old and 14-15 years old.