Dear Pulse Fans, once again our Camps will be at our home venue this February half term Relax whilst your child plays with some of our Netball stars in the best Netball Arena in the Country!
Join our February Camps for the opportunity to train with the team behind London Pulse, London’s leading Netball team! Each session our qualified coach will teach you all the basics you require. Every day is unique.
All 3 days will be hosted by our coaches assisted by our VNSL stars!
The camps are now split into age groups and younger ones focus on basic principles of the game whilst older ones develop skills to further their abilities.
For February there are variable times on certain dates.
Age groups will be: School years 3-6 and 7-10
Dates and Times
14th February (Years 3-6 only) From 10.00 to 15.00
15th February (Come-play-a-day tournament for all ages up to year 10) From 14.00 to 18.00
16th February (Years 7-10 only) from 10.00 to 15.00
Venue: Copperbox Arena, Olympic Park, London E20 3HB
We also have Camp t-shirts and Bucket hats to purchase on our website, that can be collected on the day. Please take a look!
- COVID restrictions will continue to apply at our venues and we will be following current government and England Netball guidelines.
- Our coaches are qualified, DBS checked and first aid trained.
- All venues have been risk assessed.
- Athletes are asked to bring their own ball, matchplay balls will be provided.
- Athletes to bring named water bottles and hand sanitiser.
- In the event of any Government led lockdowns, all customers will be refunded.
|Date & Session||
14th February – Day Session (Years 3-6 only), 15th February – Day Session (Come play a day tournament) all ages, 16th February – Day Session (Years 7-10 only)
You may also like…
London Pulse Supporter Bucket Hat.
London Pulse Camps Attendee T-shirt.
This is ONLY available to attendees. When ordering, please advise which Camp you will be attending. (Please order at least 1 week prior to you camp to ensure delivery)
Sizes to choose from are:
7-8 years old, 9-11 years old, 12-13 years old and 14-15 years old.