Join in on our Summer 2022 Camps for the opportunity to train with the team behind London Pulse, one of the UK’s leading netball teams!
Years 7-10 camp will be run by our VNSL star Ellie Rattu, supported by London Pulse Coach Kate
Years 3-6 camp will be run by London Pulse coach Kate
The camps are now split into age groups and younger ones focus on basic principles of the game whilst older ones develop skills to further their abilities.
For July there will be ONE sessions each day:
- Day: 10.00am -15.00pm
Age groups will be: School years 3-6 and 7- 10
Dates: 27th July (Years 7-10 only) and 28th July (Years 3-6 only)
Venue: Bennett School, Culverdon Down, Tunbridge Wells, TN4 9SH
We also have Camp t-shirts and bucket hats to purchase on our website, that can be collected on the day. Please take a look! (please order 1 week prior to ensure delivery)
- COVID restrictions will continue to apply at our venues and we will be following current government and England Netball guidelines.
- Our coaches are qualified, DBS checked and first aid trained.
- All venues have been risk assessed.
- Athletes are asked to bring their own ball where possible
- Athletes to bring named water bottles and a small snack.
- In the event of any Government led lockdowns, all customers will be refunded.
|Date & Session||
27th July 2022 – Day Session (Years 7-10 only), 28th July 2022 – Day Session (Years 3-6 only)
You may also like…
London Pulse Supporter Bucket Hat.
London Pulse Camps Attendee T-shirt.
This is ONLY available to attendees. When ordering, please advise which Camp you will be attending. (Please order at least 1 week prior to you camp to ensure delivery)
Sizes to choose from are:
7-8 years old, 9-11 years old, 12-13 years old and 14-15 years old.