Join our camps this October half-term for the opportunity to train with the team behind London Pulse one of the UK’s leading netball teams! Each session our qualified coach is joined by members of the London Pulse team, who will provide a players insight into the sessions. You can join us for as many days as you like at locations across the region! Every day is unique.
There will be two sessions each day, you can join one or both:
- Morning: 10am-12.15pm
- Afternoon: 12.45pm – 3:00pm
Age groups will be: School years 3-6 and 7- 10
Dates: 26th, 27th and 28th October
- The Score, Leyton (INDOOR)
- St Edmund’s College & Prep, Ware (INDOOR)
- Herts & Essex, Bishops Stortford (INDOOR)
- Wilmington Academy, Common Lane, Dartford DA2 7DR (INDOOR)
- COVID restrictions will apply at our venues and we will be following current government and England Netball guidelines.
- Our coaches are qualified, DBS checked and first aid trained.
- All venues have been risk assessed.
- Athletes are asked to bring their own ball, or one can be ordered prior to the session.
- Athletes to bring named water bottles and hand sanitiser.