Join our October Camps for the opportunity to train with the team behind London Pulse, London’s leading netball team! Each session our qualified coach will teach you all the basics you require. You can join us for as many days as you like at locations across the region! Every day is unique. The camps are now split into age groups and younger ones focus on basic principles of the game whilst older ones develop skills to further their abilities.
For October there will be ONE sessions each day:
- Day: 10.00am -15.00pm
Age groups will be: School years 3-6 and 7-10
Dates: 18th and 19th October (Years 3-6) and 20th and 21st October (Years 7-10)
Venue: Charterhouse Club, Queens Sports Centre, Dukes Drive, Godalming, Surrey.
We also have Camp t-shirts and Bucket hats to purchase on our website, that can be collected on the day. Please take a look! (Please order one week in advance to ensure delivery)
- COVID restrictions will continue to apply at our venues and we will be following current government and England Netball guidelines.
- Our coaches are qualified, DBS checked and first aid trained.
- All venues have been risk assessed.
- Athletes are asked to bring their own ball, or one can be ordered prior to the session.
- Athletes to bring named water bottles and hand sanitiser.
- In the event of any Government led lockdowns, all customers will be refunded.
You may also like…
London Pulse Camps Attendee T-shirt.
This is ONLY available to attendees. When ordering, please advise which Camp you will be attending. (Please order at least 1 week prior to you camp to ensure delivery)
Sizes to choose from are:
7-8 years old, 9-11 years old, 12-13 years old and 14-15 years old.