Join our Summer Camps for the opportunity to train with the team behind London Pulse one of the UK’s leading netball teams! Each session our qualified coach is joined by members of the London Pulse team, who will provide a players insight into the sessions. You can join us for as many days as you like at locations across the region! Every day is unique. The camps are now split into age groups and younger ones focus on basic principles of the game whilst older ones develop skills to further their abilities.
For the Summer there will be ONE sessions each day:
- Day: 10.00am -15.00pm
Age groups will be: School years 3-6 and 7- 10
Dates: 16th and 17th August (Years 3-6) and 18th and 19th August (Years 7-10)
Venue: Edmonton County School, Bury Campus, Little Bury Street, Edmonton, N9 9JZ
We also have Camp t-shirts to purchase on our website, that can be collected on the day. Please take a look!
- COVID restrictions will continue to apply at our venues and we will be following current government and England Netball guidelines.
- Our coaches are qualified, DBS checked and first aid trained.
- All venues have been risk assessed.
- Athletes are asked to bring their own ball, or one can be ordered prior to the session.
- Athletes to bring named water bottles and hand sanitiser.
- In the event of any Government led lockdowns, all customers will be refunded.
You may also like…
London Pulse Camps/ Trials attendee T shirt.
This is ONLY available to attendees. When ordering, please advise which Camp/Trial you will be attending.
Sizes to choose from are:
7-8 years old, 9-11 years old, 12-13 years old and 14-15 years old.