Welcome to London Pulse. An elite netball team based at the Copperbox Arena, Olympic Park, London.
“It’s a rare thing to be able to work every day doing what we love. I am in that privileged position. We are just starting our Superleague journey and we are setting the highest standards of ourselves to be the very best we can be. We have world class athletes giving their best to the club and I am working with the best staff to deliver a world class performance environment at London Pulse. I would like to thank our partners and sponsors for their generous support, our contributors club who provide voluntary support; and our London Pulse fans whose support is invaluable. We welcome you to join our club and be part of the story of London Pulse.”
To provide world class netball competition for you to watch; to become part of and to enjoy. We reflect the diversity of London in our teams and provide a talent pathway that brings the best talent in London and the South East together as one.
To encourage and empower women, girls and men from all backgrounds to enjoy our sport and to gain confidence from being part of our team; part of our community and part of our support network. Whether you are an individual, a business or a charity in London we want to work with you.
Our Core Values
- Innovative – we innovate to lead the development of our sport through technology; specialist staff and research to be the best
- Integrity – we are honest and transparent about what we do. We have a culture of education and inspiration to ensure athletes understand important issues regarding racial harmony; clean sport and being influencers and role models.
- Humility – we understand our privileged position and we aim to help and inspire others. This is why we work with our community based projects providing netball to players aged 9-99. We work with the visually impaired to enable enjoyment of our game; and provide free sessions to primary school school children that would not otherwise have access to netball.
- Working hard – every member of the club works hard and contributes to its success. Nothing can be achieved without a dedicated approach to improving across all aspects of our club.
- Ambitious – Striving to be the best club we can be. From developing pathway athletes to world class performances at Superleague level.
- Teamwork – A combined effort from all of us to achieve the best results for the club. We are in this together!