Dear Pulse Fans, the last of our Summer Camps of 2023 will be at our home venue once again!
‘Reset Reboot Restart’ is a camp to prepare you for the new season!
This Camp will consist of a 1 hour approved S&C Session, followed by some technical drills and Gameplay.
This Camp is ONLY open to County, Hub and NPL players and triallists.
Join our Summer Masterclass for the opportunity to learn from the best!
This Masterclass is not for the faint hearted! Come ready to train!
Accepted level is: County, Hub and NPL Players only.
Date and Time:
29th August (County, Hub and NPL Players Only!) From 09.00am to 13.00pm
Venue: Copper Box Arena, Olympic Park, London E20 3HB
We also have Merchandise to purchase that can be bought on the day.
- Our coaches are qualified, DBS checked and first aid trained.
- All venues have been risk assessed.
- Athletes are requested to bring their own ball, matchplay balls will be provided.
- Athletes to bring named water bottles and a small snack for break
- In the event of any Government led lockdowns, all customers will be refunded.
- Please note all Copper Box Camps are non refundable but can be exchanged for a later Camp
|Date & Session||
29th August – Day Session (County Hub and NPL Only)
You may also like…
London Pulse Camps Attendee T-shirt.
This is ONLY available to attendees. When ordering, please advise which Camp you will be attending. (Please order at least 1 week prior to you camp to ensure delivery)
Sizes to choose from are:
7-8 years old, 9-11 years old, 12-13 years old and 14-15 years old.