Dear Pulse Fans, the last of our Summer Camps of 2022 will be at our home venue once again!
‘Reset Reboot Restart’ is a camp to prepare you for the new season!
The Camp will be lead by London Pulse Performance Director Lisa Alexander AM, and assisted by our VNSL Players! The camp will consist of a 1 hour S&C Session, followed by some technical drills and gameplay.
This Camp is ONLY open to Hub and NPL players and triallists.
Join our Summer Masterclass for the opportunity to learn from the best!
This Masterclass is not for the faint hearted! Come ready to train!
Accepted level is: Hub and NPL Players only.
Date and Time
30th August (Hub and NPL Players Only!) From 10.00 to 15.00
Venue: Copper Box Arena, Olympic Park, London E20 3HB
We also have Merchandise to purchase that can be bought on the day.
- COVID restrictions will continue to apply at our venues and we will be following current government and England Netball guidelines.
- Our coaches are qualified, DBS checked and first aid trained.
- All venues have been risk assessed.
- Athletes are requested to bring their own ball, matchplay balls will be provided.
- Athletes to bring named water bottles and a small snack for lunch
- In the event of any Government led lockdowns, all customers will be refunded.
- Please note all Copper Box Camps are non refundable but can be exchanged for a later Camp
|Date & Session||
30th August – Day session (Hub and NPL only)
You may also like…
London Pulse Supporter Bucket Hat.
London Pulse Camps Attendee T-shirt.
This is ONLY available to attendees. When ordering, please advise which Camp you will be attending. (Please order at least 1 week prior to you camp to ensure delivery)
Sizes to choose from are:
7-8 years old, 9-11 years old, 12-13 years old and 14-15 years old.