Dear Pulse Fans
Our ‘Come Play a Day’ continues to be enjoyed throughout the year, so we are once again at the Copper Box Arena for our October Half term Camp
This is the perfect chance to renew/ refresh your skills whilst maybe taking a tip or two from the best players in the home of England and London Pulse Netball, the Copper Box Arena!
We only have limited places available so book now! All ‘Come play a day’ are simple to enjoy: a warm up, some technical drills then some gameplay.
A selection of our stars (TBA) will be appearing on the day, so don’t be shy, come along and have a try!
Age groups will be: Years 7-11 only
Date and Time
26th October From 10.00 to 15.00
Venue: Copper Box Arena, Olympic Park, London E20 3HB
We also have merchandise to purchase on our website, or can be bought on the day. Please take a look!
- COVID restrictions will continue to apply at our venues and we will be following current government and England Netball guidelines.
- Our coaches are qualified, DBS checked and first aid trained.
- All venues have been risk assessed.
- Athletes are asked to bring their own ball, matchplay balls will be provided.
- Athletes to bring named water bottles.
- In the event of any Government led lockdowns, all customers will be refunded.
- Please note All Copper Box Arena Camps are non refundable, but can be exchanged for a later Camp
|Date & Session||
26th October – Day Session (Years 7-11 Only)
You may also like…
London Pulse Supporter Bucket Hat.
London Pulse Camps Attendee T-shirt.
This is ONLY available to attendees. When ordering, please advise which Camp you will be attending. (Please order at least 1 week prior to you camp to ensure delivery)
Sizes to choose from are:
7-8 years old, 9-11 years old, 12-13 years old and 14-15 years old.